Country Acres Custom Golf Edition #2
Here at CACG we're having the best start ever to a new year. Could be the 60+ degree days we have had early this year. At any rate we've already done half a dozen fittings and have about a dozen more that are almost ready.
In this edition we wanted to tell you about a new referral program we are starting immediately. Also, we're pretty excited about the new clubs coming out this year. So we're giving you a sneak peak at some of the new stuff!!
Also, for those of you that would like to keep the swing grooved throughout the winter months we are renting out our new fitting studio. You can reserve the building for $25 per 45 minutes to come in and hit balls into the net. We provide the balls. Most are Pro V 1's and almost ALL are premium balls.
The next level would be $50 per 45 minutes. This would include the use of the launch monitor and overhead projector. You will see the actual ball flight. This is for the golfer that wants to work on his game. Here are a few of the many things you could do with the 45 minutes:
* Gap all of your clubs--Find out exactly how far you carry each club
* Check out distances with full swing and 3/4 swing (mainly for wedges)
* If you have more than one driver or set of irons, find out which ones you hit the fartherest and most consistently
* Find out what your smash factor is and how much distance you lose with off center hits
* What is your swing path?
* Do you square the face at impact and if not what is your tendancy?
Call 1-618-244-1084 to reserve your spot!!